Sharpening Service from Bristol to Gloucester and beyond.
During the lockdown, we will continue to be open and will do the job as lonely woker with our fully equipped sharpening van.
You can book a visit at your site as usual plus our strict Covid19 safety measures:
- Contactles handover of the tools for sharpening. We will provide a toolbox at your doorsteps. You leave the tools in the box and step back while we collect.
- Contactless card or Bacs payments
- All your tool will be sanitised before and after the sharpening
If you need your tools sharpened, please give us a call on 07492 037037 and we can help to ensure there are no issues in the coming weeks.
As always, a massive thank you to our customers and we hope everyone stays safe.
Established in 2015 Q-Sharpening provides sharpening and repairing services for knives, scissors, tools, clipper blades, hand gardening tools and more.
What we do is to adjust precisely the desired sharpening angle according to the steel quality and your needs. We are using best quality professional sharpening machines with water cooled grinding and top quality polishing materials. We do not only sharpen your blades – we are servicing your cutting tools.
Please call us 07492 037037 or place your order online and we will come to sharpen your tools.
Free visit for a minimum spend of £20 or a fuel fee of £5 will apply. Free collection and delivery for Thornbury and close surroundings with no minimum spend required.
Post Service – One day turnaround
Send your tools/instruments for sharpening by postal service of your choice to:
15 Campion close
Knives, scissors and other sharp objects are allowed in the mail, with restrictions and packaging guidelines below:
– Wrap heavy cardboard around sharp edges and points, strong enough to ensure that the contents do not pierce the outer packaging. Tape or put a rubber band around the scissors tip.
– Wrap each item with cushioning material.
– Place in a suitable outer container such as a padded envelope.
– The sender’s name and return address must be clearly visible on the outer packaging.
Return mail – small parcel up to 2 kg. We will return the sharpened tools to you with a service of your choice:
Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class – includes the option of a signature on delivery and provides up to £50 inclusive compensation – £6.50 or if you need higher insurance use
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed® – signature on delivery and inclusive compensation up to £750 and SMS & Email Notification (please provide phone and e-mail) – £11.00.